Sunday, January 19

Activity For Young Adult Ministry

We did an activity the other night with our young adult ministry.  And the power of God was so strong in the barn.  It was awesome.  

Here are the best 3 thing about the event.  

1.  No one had to speak a word (I'll explain in a minute)
2.  It only cost me under $7
3.  I got EVERYONE to participate which was so awesome. 

Here is what we did.  To set the example I did mine prior to the beginning of "180" which is the name of our young adult ministry.  

I took a White hard sheet of paper and  on one side shared my who I was before Jesus Christ and then on the flip side shared who I AM with Jesus Christ my Lord.  

The response was so amazing.  Everyone was dead silent and everyone was very eager to participate themselves.  

And that is what we did!  

I then explained to them how powerful their testimony really is and sometimes we don't have to even speak one single word!!!!  

Thank you Jesus for showing up and showing off how much you have actually nailed to the cross. 
I will always Love You Jesus,
Billy

And Here is where I am now...............All Glory to Jesus!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment